Report Potholes - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Report Potholes

Report Potholes

Report Potholes in your area:

Grandview 816-316-4856

Independence 816-325-7624

Kansas City, Mo. 816-513-9224 or Public Works Department 816-513-1313

Lee's Summit 816-969-7754

Lenexa 913-477-7880

Liberty 816-792-6150

North Kansas City 816-274-6004

Olathe 913-971-6037

Overland Park 913-895-5010

Raytown 816-737-6044

Shawnee 913-631-2500 ext.230

KDOT's KC Metro Office 913-677-5963

MoDot Office 1-888-ASK-MODOT (1-888-275-6636)

Powered by WorldNow
Eyewitness News 3
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WFSB; Hartford, CT. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.