Conn. electrician dies from electrocution in New York home - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Conn. electrician dies from electrocution in New York home

Posted: Updated:
SCARSDALE, N.Y. (AP) -

A Connecticut electrician was found dead in a narrow crawl space of a suburban New York home a day after being electrocuted.

Police tell The Journal News in White Plains the body of 47-year-old Michael Macol, of Bethel, was found dead on Wednesday in the home in Scarsdale.

Police say Macol and a general contractor were working in the home on Tuesday. Police say the general contractor finished his work and left. The Westchester family returned home and saw Macol's van still in the driveway but they didn't know why it was still there.

The newspaper says the family called police the next day and an officer using a flashlight spotted Macol's body in a basement crawl space still holding an electrical wire.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Eyewitness News 3
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WFSB; Hartford, CT. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.