Mini Taco Cups
Hispanic Heritage Month is September 15-October 15
24 wonton wrappers
1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
1 (1.12 oz.) package of taco seasoning mix
1/2 cup salsa
1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Press wonton wrappers into mini-muffin cups.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cook beef in skillet until browned. Drain off fat and stir in taco seasoning mix.
- Spoon beef mixture into wonton cups and top with cheese.
- Bake another 2 minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with salsa and serve.
- Garnish with sour cream and sliced ripe olives if desired. Makes 24 appetizers.
Puddles in Africa