Microwave Nutella Mug Cake
4 tbsp flour
3 tbsp sugar
1 tsp espresso powder (instant espresso)
3 tbsp cocoa
3 tbsp nutella
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp oil
1. In a large mug, break the egg and whisk a little with a fork.
2. Add milk, oil and mix together.
3. Mix in the nutella well.
4. Add sugar, cocoa, salt and espresso powder. Mix well.
5. Fold in the flour with fork. Mix well but be careful as to not overmix else you will get a rubbery, tough texture.
6. Microwave for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on high (this may vary depending on your microwave.) Usualle, the cake is done after about 2 min 45 sec.
7. Let cool a bit and dig in.