PD: Child swallowed pills in care of babysitter - WFSB 3 Connecticut

PD: Child swallowed pills in care of babysitter

Posted: Updated:
HARTFORD, CT (WFSB) -

The Hartford Police Department is investigating after a child in the care of a babysitter swallowed some sort of "anti-psychotic" pills.

Police in Hartford said they were called to a home around 2 p.m. Thursday after the mother of the child said she couldn't wake the boy up.

The child, who is about a year old, was brought to Connecticut Children's Medical Center to receive treatment, Hartford police said.

His condition is currently unknown.

It's unknown if the babysitter will face any charges.

Copyright 2012 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Eyewitness News 3
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WFSB; Hartford, CT. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.