Sweet Potato Chips
Canola Cooking Oil Spray
1. Wash the sweet potatoes and peel off the skin, if
2. Slice the potatoes into equal sized slices. I like to run them through my food processor set on the slicing mode - though a mandolin would also work, as well as cutting them by hand.
3. Lay a piece of parchment paper on top of the removable microwave turntable plate.
4. Lay the sweet potato slices on the parchment paper, spray them lightly with the cooking spray or coating them in olive oil, and sprinkle them with salt, if desired.
5. Microwave for 3 and a half minutes,
6. Once done let cool for at least 30 seconds - this will give them that awesome crispiness.