Get this recipe and more from Heather Pierce at Go Feed Yourself!
Lemon-Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding
2 ½ cups of almond milk
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract (optional if using vanilla flavored almond milk)
½ cup chia seeds
1 teaspoon of grated lemon zest
1. In a medium bowl or jar, combine almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
2. Stir or cover and shake the jar to combine.
3. Add chia seeds and lemon zest to the jar, mix well to combine.
4. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours (or overnight is best) stirring occasionally.
5. Serve alone or top with chopped toasted nuts, sliced fresh fruit, or dried fruit like raisins.