Hampshire Co. firefighters were called into action Sunday afternoon to battle a house fire.
Westhampton fire officials told CBS 3 that smoke was showing through the roof around the chimney when they first arrived on the scene at Reservoir Road.
They believe it was a chimney fire that got into the wall.
Officials said there were no injuries to the family or the firefighters involved.
They were able to contain the blaze to just one wall of the house.
Williamsburg, Worthington, Chesterfield and Northampton all responded to assist with the fire.
Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
The 2014 Cannabis Cup marks a first, held in a city where recreational pot sales are legal, and the crowds flocked to see it.More >
The 2014 Cannabis Cup marks a first, held in a city where recreational pot sales are legal, and the crowds flocked to see it.