From Viewer: Trish
Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups
Here's what you need:
Get some KRAFT Singles (the best for grilled cheese making!) and a package of crescent rolls.
Here's what to do:
1. Unwrap your cheese slices and pop open your can of crescent rolls.
You'll use a half slice of cheese in each roll.
2. Next, begin rolling up your dough with the cheese inside.
3. Put the rolls on a baking sheet and brush with melted butter. (optional, but yummy). You could also sprinkle with a little extra parmesan cheese, garlic powder/ salt, etc.
4. When they're all buttered up and ready to go, put them in the oven and bake as directed for the crescent rolls. (I baked them ~ for about 13 minutes)
5. Serve with some tomato soup and you're good to go!