Hendersonville house fire sends victim to hospital - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Hendersonville house fire sends victim to hospital

Posted: Updated:
HENDERSONVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

A family will need to find a place to sleep Sunday, after smoke badly damaged their Hendersonville home.

According to fire officials, a blaze started in the kitchen just after 10 a.m. Sunday morning. One person was transported to the hospital due to smoke inhalation.

There was quite a bit of smoke damage throughout the house, but no one was seriously hurt.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

  • Hendersonville house fire sends victim to hospitalMore>>