Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE attune Consulting
Industry specialists to drive attune's growth as leading global solutions provider to the fashion and lifestyle industries
BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- attune Consulting today announced several new executive hires that will support the company's rapid growth as the premier global solutions provider focused exclusively on the fashion and lifestyle industries. Supported by a $20 million strategic investment this year from MAS Holdings, South Asia's largest intimate wear, sportswear, and swimwear manufacturer, these executives bring deep industry expertise that will help fuel attune's worldwide expansion and support customer demand across all areas of the fashion and lifestyle value chain.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130329/MM85927LOGO )
"These senior leaders have the talent and expertise we need to support key areas of our business, including finance, sales, product innovation, and consulting services – which are all critically important at this stage in our growth," said Vajira De Silva, CEO of attune. "With a strong team in place, attune is uniquely positioned to become the leading provider of innovation and business transformation for fashion and lifestyle companies."
The new members of attune's executive team are:
- Jeff Lee, global director of business transformation – Lee is responsible for setting the strategy for attune's Business Transformation practice, and will lead the company's team of full-time consultants to help global fashion and lifestyle brands successfully transform their business across people, processes, and technology. With more than 15 years of diverse global consulting and business experience, he joins attune from PwC where he was a management consultant guiding fashion and lifestyle clients such as Timberland through their change management communications and training associated with large-scale ERP technology deployments.
- Mark Mackay, client engagement lead and director – Mackay brings 22-plus years of experience in the fashion and lifestyle industries in executive management, sales and marketing, international, licensing, and product development roles, and more than 10 years in the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry. At attune, he is responsible for providing strategic leadership across all client engagements. Most recently, he served as president and assistant CEO of Frigo and was senior vice president of global sales and marketing at Concave Global Pty Ltd, a manufacturer of specialized football boots. Previous leadership positions were also held at Everlast, Under Armour, AND1, The Rockport Company, and Reebok International Ltd. Mackay's previous FMCG experience includes tenures with Philip Morris (Marlboro), L'Oreal, and Black & Decker.
- Ronald Porcello, sales director, Europe – Porcello joins attune from commercetools GmbH, a leading cloud-based e-commerce platform provider, where he spent more than four years as sales director, focusing on the fashion, lifestyle, and luxury industries. At attune, he is responsible for expanding the company's presence throughout Europe. He brings more than 18 years of experience in enterprise sales management and business development roles at global companies, including HP and Dell.
- Gerald Reiser, regional director, Europe – Reiser is responsible for attune's business in the European region, and brings 20 years of consulting experience to his position. He joins attune from IDS Scheer, the global leader in business process management consulting, where he held multiple international management roles and was responsible for consulting organizations in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia, and Asia-Pacific. In past roles as project manager and program director, he served clients across industries and in a range of organizational sizes, including large multinational corporations such as ArcelorMittal and BHP Billiton.
- Gregory Saltzberg, chief financial officer – With more than 20 years of global treasury, tax, finance, and operations experience, Saltzberg joins attune from Timberland, where he served as the vice president, treasurer, and business transformation leader. Saltzberg, who was the lead of Timberland's business transformation program, brings a unique perspective and first-hand knowledge as a former attune customer.
- Verlin Youd, regional director, Americas – Youd is a seasoned technology executive with years of industry experience in global leadership roles, including marketing, sales, and technology. As regional director, he is responsible for driving the growth of attune's business in the Americas. He most recently served as senior vice president of sales, marketing, and client implementations at SCOPIX, a provider of video analytics for retailers. Prior to that, Youd was a senior vice president at SAP, where he was responsible for the company's global business and solutions for retail, wholesale distribution, transportation, and logistics. He also held several senior leadership roles at Motorola, Symbol Technologies, IBM, and Systech Retail Systems.
Spanning five continents and 16 countries, attune's full-time consultants help many of the world's most recognized fashion and lifestyle brands significantly reduce project costs, resource requirements, and implementation timelines for their ERP implementations. In addition to expanding attune's executive team, the investment from MAS is being used to further develop attune's technology and service offerings to help fashion and lifestyle brands address all areas of their operations – from product design through manufacturing to the retail store.
About attune Consulting
A premier global solution provider to the fashion and lifestyle industries, attune empowers companies at all stages of the fashion value chain to maximize revenue, ROI, and supply chain visibility. Established in 2006 as an SAP solution provider - for manufacturers, brand owners, and retailers - its mission is to partner with the world's great fashion and lifestyle companies to develop customized, innovative solutions that will transform their business success. attune's comprehensive offering of end-to-end ERP solutions, combined with full lifecycle services, include preconfigured solutions for accelerated SAP Apparel & Footwear (SAP AFS) and Retail implementations. For more information about attune, please visit http://www.attuneconsulting.com.
Davies Murphy Group, Inc.
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.