Hendersonville home damaged in fire - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Hendersonville home damaged in fire

Posted: Updated:
HENDERSONVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Crews in Hendersonville battled a large house fire Tuesday evening on Marseille Drive.

The fire started just after 8 p.m. Neighbors say the family was cooking in the basement and started a grease fire that quickly spread to the rest of the home.

One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Several family pets are still unaccounted for.

Copyright 2013 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Eyewitness News 3
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WFSB; Hartford, CT. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.