Emergency officials in Cheshire said they were working to extinguish a fire that broke out Monday morning.
Officials said the fire broke out in a garage on Sorghum Hill Road, and then spread to the home.
It's unknown if anyone was in the home when the fire broke out, or if anyone was injured.
No other information was released.
Copyright 2013 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.
The 2014 Cannabis Cup marks a first, held in a city where recreational pot sales are legal, and the crowds flocked to see it.More >