Tri-state residents are channeling their inner Santa today and taking over downtown Cincinnati.
Thousands of people are expected to dress up like Santa for Cincinnati Santacon starting at 12:00 p.m. Saturday, December 14.
This year, Satacon will reach up to Mt. Adams, down to The Banks and all around downtown including Fountain Square.
Anyone over 21-years-old can participate. Santa impersonators are encouraged to bring small toys and candy to pass along to kids around the city.
Cincinnati Santacon includes and encourages the following:
• This is about getting into the Christmas spirit and helping others do the same.
• Help others by DONATING to The Cure Starts Now.
• Everyone is welcome and it's FREE to participate.
• All you need to do is REGISTER, get yourself a Santa Suit, and bring your FULLY CHARGED mobile phone.
• Be at Fountain Square (Cincinnati, OH) at Noon on Saturday, December 14, 2014. The event ends at Midnight.
• There is a 'sleigh' (shuttle) this year and it goes to the North Pole (Mt. Adams).
• Sleigh stops are: 12:00, Monk's; 12:07, Holy Grail; 12:15, Igby's; 12:22, Lackman; 12:30, Monk's, etc. The loop repeats every half hour until 10:00 p.m.
• Tip sheet on being Santa.
• Lyric sheet of songs they'll be singing.
For more information, visit www.CincinnatiSantacon.com
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.