Baby accidentally burned in New Haven - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Baby accidentally burned in New Haven

Posted: Updated:
NEW HAVEN, CT (WFSB) -

A 4-month-old girl in New Haven was accidentally burned by a baseboard heater on Monday, according to police.

The unidentified baby with burns to her face, chest and hand was taken to Yale-New Haven Hospital by the child's parents early Monday morning.

The child was later transferred to the Shriner's Hospital in Boston, MA, police said.

Police searched the Fair Haven neighborhood home, but determined that the child was burned accidentally.

The investigation was closed by police and no other details were released to the public.

Copyright 2014 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Eyewitness News 3
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WFSB; Hartford, CT. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.