A garage fire forced a Murfreesboro family from their home Friday night.
The blaze broke out at a home on Hawk Ridge Drive.
Firefighters contained the flames to the garage, but the house sustained heavy smoke damage.
A Harley Davidson motorcycle being stored in the garage was also damaged in the fire.
Crews believe an electrical problem sparked the blaze that ignited a plastic shelving unit.
The family has been displaced by the fire and is staying with relatives.
No one was hurt.
Copyright 2014 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved