A Tiffin man has firefighters to thank for his life.
Firefighters were called to a burning building on the 300 block of Circular Street around 11 p.m. Saturday night.
One man was found unconscious in a second floor apartment. Firefighters were able to pull the victim out of the apartment filled with smoke. The man was transported to Mercy Hospital in Tiffin and treated for smoke inhalation. He is expected to be OK.
No word on the amount of damage caused by the fire.
Copyright 2014 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.