Woman taken to hospital after mobile home fire - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Woman taken to hospital after mobile home fire


A woman was taken to the hospital after a mobile home fire in Clarksville on Wednesday morning.

The woman called in the fire around 3:40 a.m., but somehow, she and her dog got trapped inside.

Firefighters arrived to the scene soon after and rescued her from the home on Evans Road.

She was taken by LifeFlight to Vanderbilt University Medical Center for smoke inhalation.

Officials say the woman, who is in her mid-50s, is in critical condition.

The woman's dog did not survive.

Copyright 2014 WSMV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
Eyewitness News 3
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, WFSB; Hartford, CT. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.