Cook was wanted for his second alleged criminal domestic violence offense. | Source: HCSO
Onesimo Castillo, 34, allegedly beat his girlfriend in September of 2011, punching her in the face and body. | Source: HCSO
Michael Paul, 25, is accused of punching a woman several times in her face. | Source: HCSO
Paul Cook, Michael Paul, Onesimo Castillo | Source: HCSO
HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) - Three cases of criminal domestic violence have three women seeking justice against the men accused of brutally beating them. Horry County Sheriff's Office is searching for three men wanted in connection to the crimes.
Michael Paul, 25, is accused of punching a woman several times in her face. The incident happened June 26, according to the police report.
The victim suffered a black and blue eye and bloody nose and was taken to Conway Medical Center.
Paul's last known address is on Pee Dee Highway in Conway.
Onesimo Castillo, 34, allegedly beat his girlfriend in September of 2011, punching her in the face and body.
The victim stated he has abused her in the past and was fearful it would happen again.
Castillos' last known address is on Holly Lane in Conway.
Rembert Cook was the third wanted suspect, but was located by Horry County Police during the first weekend of August 2014.
Cook was wanted for his second alleged criminal domestic violence offense.
The report says the victim was battered in her car near Broadway at the Beach by Cook last month.
The victim's eyes were swollen shut from the punches according to the report.
By texting 843-00, you can get a look at the suspects from the ‘Most Wanted List' issued by the sheriff's office. WMBF News will also send updates when suspects are captured.
Monday, September 15 2014 1:00 PM EDT2014-09-15 17:00:00 GMT
A group of friends were camping when one of them was attacked by a bat. Darrick Skou was bitten by the bat but was able to get it off of him. His friends ended up shooting the bat and took it in forMore >
A group of friends were camping when one of them was attacked by a bat.More >
Monday, September 15 2014 9:31 PM EDT2014-09-16 01:31:45 GMT
U.S. officials say the United States took the first step in the planned expanded fight against Islamic State militants Monday, going to the aid of Iraqi security forces south of Baghdad who were being attacked by...More >
U.S. officials said Monday the United States has taken the first step in its planned expanded fight against Islamic State militants, going to the aid of Iraqi security forces near Baghdad who were being attacked by enemy...More >