Click here for more from The Crazy Coupon Chick!
**Coupon Inserts: 2 inserts
this weekend! 1 SmartSource and 1 RedPlum
- This is the kick off weekend to Black Friday! Both CVS and Walgreens are running 2 sales for the week!
Part 1 runs from Sunday through Wednesday and part 2 runs from Thursday through
Saturday! Make sure to download the app Shopular
to not only view the black Friday ads but also to have all the coupons
you need right on your phone!
- CVS- There are over 20 freebies in the first half of
the week and a bunch more during Part 2 of their sale including free batteries,
toys are B1G1, plus there will be a bonus 30% off coupon in their flyer! Head
over to my website TheCrazyCouponChick.com to see all of the deals as well as
my shopping list!
- Walgreens- Will have a 25% off your entire regular priced
purchase coupon in their Black Friday ad and you can order a free 4x6 photo
book from Walgreens.com. Deal is good until Saturday and it makes a great, free
- Price Chopper will match the lowest advertised price of any
competitors store on your Thanksgiving turkey!
- Stop & Shop is offering a bonus 40 cents off per gallon of
gas with a $75 purchase. The coupon can be found in the Stop & Shop flyer.
- Walmart will be price matching select Black Friday prices
to beat their competitors and they also have updated their price match policy
to include online stores as well!
- Saturday is Small
Business Saturday and American Express wants to help by offering up to
$30 in credit on your American Express card! Make sure to register on the
American Express website!
- Best Buy has a ton of DVDs for $1.99 for Black Friday
- Macys is offering some really good coupons like
$10/$25+ purchase or $20/$50+ purchase!
Navy is having 50% off the entire store for Black Friday.
Many stores are opening at 6
pm. Many stores that are not opening on Thanksgiving have decided to open at 6
am on Wednesday and then re-open at 6 am on Friday.