A chemical spill caused a brief hazmat situation at a company in Windsor Locks on Tuesday morning.
United Technologies Corp. confirmed that it happened at Hamilton Sundstrand around 10 a.m.
It said less than a gallon of ammonia hydroxide spilled from a container.
One employee was transported to a nearby hospital for evaluation.
Fifteen people were evacuated from the building where it happened.
UTC said the spill was contained and cleaned up.
Copyright 2015 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.