Visit TrendsGirl.com for more from Lifestyle Expert, Limor Suss!
It's officially summer! And
if you're throwing a summer party, whether that's a work outing or a family
reunion, don't worry, Limor Suss, from Trendsgirl.com is here to help!
- First Up! Get Custom T-shirts! Nothing
says unity quite like custom T-shirts. Custom TShirts and accessories at
- DRINKS! What's a summer party without some cocktails? It's Spritzer Season, so have a few ready-made
varieties of spritzers that you can serve over ice. There's no need to play
bartender all day. Barefoot Refresh Crisp White $10 at Liquor Stores Flip Flop
Wine Charms $7.95 at Pier1.com You can also get Flip Flop wine charms to stay
with the summer theme.
- Serve Mini Apps so people can grab food quickly and chat. Make Mac and Cheese Balls with Post Shredded
wheat so you can sneak in some whole grains into the app.
- Serve Snacks in Beach Pails:
An easy and to serve snacks is in
beach pails. Beach Pails $0.99 at Party City
- Set up an ice cream bar!
- Make some fun summer desserts: flip flop cookies "burger and
- Fun and Games Set up a Photo Booth! The best part of summer
parties are the fun and games. To break the ice with family you haven't seen in
a while, (or coworkers) have ready set games. Frisbees are always a big hit.
(You can customize those too) You can also set up a summer photo booth bust out
your selfie stick and instagram and hashtag away. #BetterCTSummerOuting