Dog dies in Colchester apartment fire - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Dog dies in Colchester apartment fire

Posted: Updated:
Dog dies in Colchester apartment fire (WFSB) Dog dies in Colchester apartment fire (WFSB)
COLCHESTER, CT (WFSB) -

Crews responded to a fire that broke out at an apartment complex in Colchester on Tuesday afternoon.

The fire broke out at the complex on Balaban Road, which is a 16-unit complex.

Crews said the fire was contained to one apartment unit and as of 4 p.m. the fire was out.

Officials said a dog died in the fire.

Stay updated with Eyewitness News as more information becomes available.

Copyright 2015 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.