Spicy Fish Tacos
Ingredients for Fish Tacos
Ingredients for Dressing
1. Rinse and pat dry fish fillets; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine paprika, brown sugar, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Generously coat both sides of fillets with spice mixture.
4. In a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once hot, add fillets and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side or until fish is cooked through; remove from skillet and keep warm.
5. Return skillet to stove and place over medium-low heat.
6. Add tortillas one at a time and heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
7. Mix ingredients for dressing together and set aside.
8. Create tacos by
topping tortilla with lettuce, a fish fillet, yogurt dressing and scallions.
* Recipe from Big Y's July 2015 Life in Balance magazine and can be found at www.bigy.com/recipes/6203.