Sweet Corn and Shrimp Bruschetta
¼ cup grape tomatoes, quartered
2 ears of corn cut off the cob
½ cup cooked shrimp, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tsp Sherry orsw white balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp butter
6-8 stems fresh cilantro leaves, picked
Salt and pepper to taste
4 - 6 slices of your favorite crusty bread
Creamy goat cheese (chevre)
Olive oil and clove of garlic for toast
1. Slice bread into 3/8" thick slices, brush on a thin layer of olive oil and then toast under broiler or on a grill
2. Toss tomatoes, garlic and sherry vinegar, set aside
3. While bread is still warm, rub with a peeled clove of garlic.
4. Add butter to Sautee pan, cook corn kernels till just warmed through.
5. Add lobster and tomato mixture and heat till warmed through.
6. Transfer to a bowl and let cool slightly, season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Cover bread with a thin layer of chevre.
8. Spoon mixture onto toasted bread and garnish with cilantro leaves