Make-Ahead Breakfast Burritos
From Carrie Taylor and Andrea Luttrell at Big Y
12 Big Y® Eggs
Big Y Salt and Pepper, to taste
8 Whole Wheat Tortillas
1 cup Big Y Shredded Cheese (Cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack, etc.)
Fillings of Choice (Cooked Diced Potatoes; Spinach; Drained & Rinsed Canned Black Beans; Sautéed Peppers, Onions or Mushrooms; Fresh Salsa; Cooked Chicken Sausage or Turkey Bacon; etc.)
Big Y No Stick Cooking Spray
1. Crack eggs into a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Whisk until well beaten. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
2. Pour in eggs and scramble until well set. Place eggs on a plate and let cool slightly.
3. Divide scrambled eggs between tortillas and top each with shredded cheese and desired toppings.
4. Roll each tortilla by folding over top, folding in sides then rolling tortilla tightly to the end.
5. Wrap each tortilla in plastic wrap or aluminum foil, then place in a large freezer bag.
6. To reheat frozen burritos, remove plastic wrap or foil and wrap burrito loosely in a paper towel. Microwave for 1 ½-2 minutes until thoroughly heated. Let stand 20 seconds before serving.