Carla’s Halloween Sacchettini
From Carla's Pasta
Serving Size: 4 people
• 1 Bag 5498 Carla’s Six Sacchettini
• 3 tbsp. Squid Ink
• 3 tbsp. Shaved Parmesan Cheese
• 1 Garlic Clove, sliced
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 1 tbsp. Chopped Parsley
• 1 can (28 oz.) Chopped Tomatoes
• 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
• 2 tbsp. Butter
• 1 tbsp. Breadcrumbs
• 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Microwave Carla’s Six Cheese Sacchettini according to cooking instructions.
2. Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, & Garlic to a sauté pan over medium high heat. Toast until lightly browned, about 2
3. Add Chopped Tomatoes slowly to sauté pan while stirring to avoid splashing. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Add Squid Ink and mix well with a
whisk or wooden spoon.
4. In a separate pan, add butter and breadcrumbs over medium high heat. Toast breadcrumbs until light brown and then add Carla’s Six Cheese
Sacchettini. Toss with breadcrumbs.
5. Plate Squid Ink sauce and randomly arrange Six Cheese Sacchettini upside down to resemble ‘ghost like figures’.
6. Garnish with Parmesan Cheese and Parsley