A Farmington organization assembled over 200 Thanksgiving dinners Saturday.
KBE Building Corp held their eighth annual Gift of Gobble event.
Volunteers gathered to put together dinner boxes containing ingredients for Thanksgiving dinners.
Each box contains turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, corn, beans, potatoes, yams, rolls, apple pie and pumpkin pie.
They were delivered to the following locations:
· American Legion Post 12 - Norwalk, CT
· Bloomfield Social & Youth Services - Bloomfield, CT
· Cardinal Shehan Center - Bridgeport, CT
· Catholic Charities of Hartford - Hartford, CT
· Columbus House - Middletown and New Haven, CT
· Fish Food Pantry - Torrington, CT
· Gemma Moran United Way/Labor Food Center - New London, CT
· Southington Community Services - Southington, CT
· Waterbury Youth Services - Waterbury, CT
Anyone interested in more information can visit their website.
Copyright 2016 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.