New Haven home catches fire Christmas morning - WFSB 3 Connecticut

New Haven home catches fire Christmas morning

Posted: Updated:
(MGN photo) (MGN photo)
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WFSB) -

A New Haven family's home went up in flames Christmas morning.

New Haven fire officials confirmed a home on Stevens Street caught fire.

The second alarm fire broke out early Sunday morning, sometime after midnight.

Officials said the home is not a total loss.

Refresh this page for more details as they become available.

Copyright 2016 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.