Elementary school in Stratford dismissing early due to smoke in - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Elementary school in Stratford dismissing early due to smoke in elevator

Posted: Updated:
(WFSB) (WFSB)
STRATFORD, CT (WFSB) -

An elementary school in Stratford was dismissing early because of smoke in an elevator on Tuesday morning. 

Second Hill Lane will be dismissed at 10 a.m. after a "smoke-related building issue," according to school's website. 

School officials said all students were safe. 

Stay with Eyewitness News on air and online for the latest information. 

Copyright 2017 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.