From Kevin Clewes at bartaco
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1 ½ teaspoons Kosher salt
6 ripe Hass avocados
1 small Spanish onion, finely diced
1 jalapeño pepper, minced, seeds included
1 serrano pepper, minced, seeds included
¼ cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine onion, jalapeño, serrano, lime juice,
cilantro and salt; mix well. Try to get the consistency as paste-like as
possible. Use a mortar and pestle if you have it.
2. Use a paring knife to cut avocados lengthwise, twist to separate the
halves, remove and discard pits. Slice each avocado in half to easily peel,
then roughly chop into large chunks.
3. Add avocados to the bowl, mix and lightly mash with a fork until well
combined (it should still be chunky). Taste and adjust seasoning with
more salt or lime juice if necessary.
4. If not using immediately, cover the entire surface of the guacamole with
plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.