Family Friday: Food fests, free concerts and pirate adventures
(WFSB) - Summer weekends are all about fun in the sun and this weekend is no different. Whether you’re looking to fill up on awesome food, or set sail for an adventure, there’s so much to do.
- July 9th and July 10th
- The Promenade Shops at Evergreen Walk
- 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Food trucks, live music, local artisans and more
- Saturday, July 9th & July 23rd
- 9:45am – Train departs Essex Station
- One-hour cruise on the Connecticut River
- 12:00pm – Return to the station
- Tickets: $58.99 per person
- Advance tickets recommended
- Free for kids under 2
- Sundays through Labor Day
- Walnut Beach Milford at the Rotary Pavilion
- 4:00pm – 7:00pm
CLICK HERE to check out our list of local Fireworks shows!
Copyright 2022 WFSB. All rights reserved.