WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA (WFSB) -- “Call Me Maybe” fans, get excited! MGM Springfield announced on Tuesday that pop artist Carly Rae Jepsen will perform at the Big E this year.
The Grammy Award-nominated artist will perform on Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m. at the Big E Arena.
Tickets go on sale Thursday, Aug. 15 at 10 a.m., and are priced at $39 and $29.
“We are thrilled to bring Carly Rae Jepsen to The Big E this year,” said Talia Spera, Director of Entertainment at MGM Springfield. “It’s a pleasure to be partnering with The Big E in the effort to keep bringing world class entertainment to Western Massachusetts.”
In May, Big E organizers announced the complete concert line-up.
Drake White & The Big Fire kicks off the concert series on Sept. 13 at 8 p.m.
All shows are free with Big E admission, and seating is first-come first-serve:
• Brynn Cartelli, Sept. 13-15, 3pm
• Bowling for Soup, Sept. 14, 8pm
• Blue Öyster Cult, Sept. 15, 8pm
• Rave On, Sept. 16 and 17, 3pm
• The Georgia Satellites, Sept. 16-18, 8pm
• Ambrosia, Sept. 18 and 19, 3pm
• Lettuce, Sept. 19, 8pm
• Scott Stapp of Creed, Sept. 20, 8pm
• “Up, Up and Away,” starring Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr., Sept. 20-22, 3pm
• FAT, Sept. 22, 8pm
• Atlanta Rhythm Section, Sept. 23-24, 3pm
• John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band, Sept. 23-25, 8pm
• The Original Wailers, Sept. 25 and 26, 3pm
• Los Lonely Boys, Sept. 26, 8pm
• The Artimus Pyle Band, Sept. 27, 28 and 29, 3pm
• Xtreme Chinese Acrobats, Sept. 19-21, 11am & 1pm; Sept. 22, 11am; Sept. 23, 11am, 1 & 6pm
The Big E will be held Sept. 13-29.
For more information on the Big E, click here.