SOUTHINGTON, CT (WFSB) – Crews were on the scene of a commercial fire in Southington Tuesday night.

The fire was reported at 1765 Meriden-Waterbury Tpke. around 10:15 p.m.

The fire department said the fire was at the Mamma Mia restaurant.

According to the Southington Fire Department, the fire came from a kitchen vent with heavy smoke on the second floor.

No injuries were reported.

A cause has yet to be determined.

Copyright 2019 WFSB (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Recommended for you

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.