(WFSB) - Roads were closed or partially blocked around the state Thursday morning following a night of heavy rain and winds.
In Canton, damage was reported on the following roads:
- Dyer Avenue
- Pine Acres Drive
- East Hill Road
- Washburn Road
- High Street
- East Mountain Road
- Breezy Hill Road
- Brewster Street, Near John Paul Lane.
- Swamp Road, between Love Lane and Adelma Drive.
- Silver Street, between Love Lane and South Street.
- Wrights Mill Road, near Case Road.
- Daly Road, between Bellvue Drive and Lakeview Drive.
- Ross Ave
- Snake Hill Road, between Main Street and Armstrong Road.
In East Haddam:
- Rt 434 closed at Jones Hill Road
- Route 286 closed at Pinney Road
- Route 140 closed between Hopkins Rd. and Webster Rd.
- Moody Road between North Maple Street and Park Street.
- Route 189 closed between Wells Road and East Street
- Porter Street
- Woodbridge Street
- Hopbrook Road
In South Windsor:
- Route 5 south from Strong to South.
- 49 Strong Rd., road Closed from Gorski to Main (Barricades)
- 125:185 Pine Tree Lane. Road closed from Benedict Drive:185. (Barricades)
- 369 Neiderwerfer. Tree in wires, one lane passable (Barricades)
- 350 Foster Street (Barricades)
- Cliffwood Drive/Lawrence Road (Barricades)
- Pine Tree Lane/Pond Lane
- Avery Street/Orchard Hill Drive (Barricades)
- Aver Street/Elberta Road (Barricades)
- 565 Nevers Road (Barricades)
- 54 Birch Hill Drive (Barricades)
- 232 Oak Street (Barricades)
- 127 Palmer Drive (Barricades)
- 109 Mountain Drive (Barricades)
- 1410 Sunfield Drive (Barricades)
- 40 Sunnyside Drive (Barricades)
- Kelly Road/Willow Street (Barricades)
- 814 Graham Road (Barricades)
- 503 Dzen Way (Barricades)
- Dart Hill Road/Paper Chase (Barricades)
- Ellington Road/Sand Hill Road (Barricades)
- Brookfield St in front of ESI (Barricades)
- Route 193 closed between Route 12 and Route 21
- South River Road between Route 74 and Woodhenge Drive.
- Route 4 closed between Route 272 and Lovers Lane.
- Shentucket Turnpike near #330 between Campbell Mill.
- Pendelton Hill Road near the Green Falls entrance and Gallup Farm.
- Intersection of Routes 156/213
For real-time traffic updates, check the Channel 3 traffic map here.