Several Connecticut restaurants have been sued by their workers alleging they’ve been unfairly paid.
At least one half of the Connecticut General Assembly plans to attempt to override a gubernatorial veto that both Democrats and Republicans say unfairly harms the restaurant industry.
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Senators from Rhode Island and Connecticut are part of a group of Democrats visiting border detention facilities in Texas.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Another agreement has been reached with Connecticut state employee union leaders on a plan to extend the schedule for paying off pension liability, a move designed to provide budget relief.
- Biden criminal justice plan reverses part of 1994 crime bill
- W. Virginia senators take zip line ride at Scout Jamboree
- Bernie Sanders thinks media is unfair. So he created his own
- New Mexico governor removes public education secretary
- Gillibrand: Female senators unfairly blamed for Franken exit
- O'Rourke announces 1st campaign hires in early voting Nevada
- Detroit Mayor Duggan endorsing Biden in presidential race
- MSNBC contributor apologizes, deletes tweet about Fox
- Ex-candidate admits lying about operating on Pulse survivors
- Swedish investigation ends of man in fight with A$AP Rocky