People who have yet to receive any federal help during the coronavirus pandemic will get some from the state.
For the first time, Twitter called tweets from Donald Trump "potentially misleading" — a decision that prompted the president to accuse the social media platform of election meddling.
Federal agents seized a cellphone belonging to Sen. Richard Burr on Wednesday night as part of a Justice Department probe into stock transactions he made ahead of the sharp market downturn sparked by concerns over the coronavirus, a law enforcement official told the Los Angeles Times.
Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will co-chair a task force for Joe Biden's campaign on climate change, a source with direct knowledge of the planning tells CNN, a move that adds progressive credentials to the former vice president's effort to unify the party ahead of the general election.
The governor announced on Tuesday that he is appointing the current commissioner of the Department of Social Services to serve as acting commissioner of the Department of Public Health.
- There's a chance of a shower, thunderstorm this afternoon
- Hundreds participate in funeral procession to honor George Floyd
- AAA offices, Dept. of Motor Vehicles licensing centers are open
- Gov. announces emergency coronavirus relief funding for people who need it
- Arrest made in Hartford deadly shooting that led to multi-town pursuit
- Driver killed in early morning crash in Southington
- Hartford HealthCare announces it is lifting restrictions on visitors
- Girl arrested for role in double Windsor murder
- Masks for CT event penciled in for Thursday in Enfield
- Governor, state officials seek to protect protesters, property