Clarifications were announced Thursday night amid backlash over a prepared foods tax.
State and local officials will learn more about low-cost federal loan options, a concept Connecticut Gov Ned Lamont is considering as he reboots his stalled transportation plan that had relied heavily on highway tolling.
- Progressive group to spend $50M boosting Sun Belt turnout
- Biden, Warren face same challenge in Iowa: keeping momentum
- Sanders heading to Warren's native state for Comanche event
- Bribery case raises focus on GOP rising star and fundraising
- Alaska GOP scraps 2020 presidential primary, helping Trump
- Democrats blast latest Trump crisis. But what will they do?
- State election officials to consider Bridgeport ballot probe
- UAW strike puts Trump, GOP in political bind in key states
- Booker campaign in urgent fundraising appeal to stay viable
- Rep. Joe Kennedy formally announces US Senate campaign