HARTFORD, CT (WFSB) - A number of locations across the state are offering drive-up coronavirus testing, as long as patients have a doctor's note.
Drive-thru testing sites are present on hospital grounds at the following locations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bristol Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital (Torrington)
- Danbury Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital (Stafford Springs)
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital (New London)
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Mid-State Medical Center (Meriden)
- Stamford Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital (Hartford)
- Saint Mary’s Hospital (Waterbury)
- Saint Vincent Hospital (Bridgeport)
- University of Connecticut Health Center (Farmington)
- Waterbury Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Windsor offering drive-up testing starting May 28
Appointments from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Hopewell Baptist Church at 280 Windsor Ave. in Windsor.
People can pre-register for car-side evaluation for testing on Thursday, May 28 at this link.
CVS offers new drive through testing:
- CVS Pharmacy, 2639 Main Street, Glastonbury, CT 06033
- CVS Pharmacy, 875 Enfield Street, Enfield, CT 06082
- CVS Pharmacy, 525 Buckland Street, South Windsor, CT 06074
- CVS Pharmacy, 7 Durant Avenue, Bethel, CT 06801
- CVS Pharmacy, 905 South Main Street, Cheshire, CT 06410
- CVS Pharmacy, 1057 Boston Post Road, Guilford, CT 06437
- CVS Pharmacy, 479 Blue Hills Avenue, Hartford, CT 06112
- CVS Pharmacy, 3514 Main Street, Coventry, CT 06238
- CVS Pharmacy, 323 Cromwell Avenue, Rocky Hill, CT 06067
- CVS Pharmacy, 1 Hawley Lane, Stratford, CT 06497
- CVS Pharmacy, 54 East High Street, East Hampton, CT 06424
- CVS Pharmacy, 150 Washington Street, Hartford, CT 06106
- CVS Pharmacy, 81 North Street, Bristol, CT 06010
- CVS Pharmacy, 292 Spielman Highway, Burlington, CT 06013
- CVS Pharmacy, 47 Lake Avenue Extension, Danbury, CT 06811
- CVS Pharmacy, 15 Chesterfield Road, East Lyme, CT 06333
- CVS Pharmacy, 16 Main Street, East Hartford, CT 06118
- CVS Pharmacy, 1770 Kings Highway, Fairfield, CT 06824
- CVS Pharmacy, 1657 Route 12, Gales Ferry, CT 06335
- CVS Pharmacy, 690 Wethersfield Avenue, Hartford, CT 06114
- CVS Pharmacy, 57 Providence Pike, Putnam, CT 06260
- CVS Pharmacy, 229 Hope Street, Stamford, CT 06906
- CVS Pharmacy, 1938 West Main Street, Stamford, CT 06902
- CVS Pharmacy, 2005 Norwich-New London Turnpike, Uncasville, CT 06382
- CVS Pharmacy, 355 Campbell Avenue, West Haven, CT 06516
There are a few rules potential patients have to follow in order to get tested.
First and foremost, they must make an appointment and have a valid order for testing from a doctor
Also, they must bring a valid license and make sure the vehicle they arrive in has windows that roll all the way down. The vehicle must also be lower than 8 feet in height.
UConn Health said on Monday that it received the first approval in the state to be an alternative space for triage.
A triage tent was set up outside of UConn's John Dempsey Hospital to potentially treat additional COVID-19 patients.
UConn said it is preparing in an event of a surge of coronavirus patients.
Anyone displaying symptoms consistent with those of COVID-19, and are unable to get into contact with their primary care physician, they can reach out to one of the following hotlines:
- Hartford HealthCare Hotline: 860-972-8100
- Yale New Haven Health: 833-484-1200
- Bristol Hospital Coronavirus Info Line: 860-261-6855
- Stamford Health: 203-276-4111
For more information on COVID-19 in Connecticut, head to the state's website here.