Sponsored - The following content is created on behalf of Big Y and does not reflect the opinions of Gray Media or its editorial staff. To learn more about Big Y, visit www.bigy.com.
This week’s Big Y Recipe of the Week is for Avocado Toast with Cream Cheese & Cranberries!
Avocado Toast with Cream Cheese & Cranberries
Serving: Serves 4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 4 slices rye bread
- 1/2 cup herb, onion & chives or spicy jalapeño cream cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Toast bread slices.
- Spread cream cheese onto toasted bread slices.
- Top with evenly arugula, avocado slices, dried cranberries, pepitas and sesame seeds.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Feb/March 2019 Dig In-The Big Y Magazine
Nutrition Facts | Per Serving
- Calories: 387
- Calories from Fat: 216
- Total Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Protein: 9g
- Total Carbohydrates: 39g
- Dietary Fiber: 12g
- Sugars: 11g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Sodium: 266mg