Sponsored - The following content is created on behalf of Big Y and does not reflect the opinions of Gray Media or its editorial staff. To learn more about Big Y, visit www.bigy.com.
This week’s Big Y Recipe of the Week is for Hot Crab, Cheese & Spinach Dip!
Hot Crab, Cheese & Spinach Dip
Serving: Makes 32 (2-Tbsp.) servings | Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Food Club Neufchâtel 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Food Club light sour cream
- 1/4 cup Food Club light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Food Club lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Food Club salt, to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 10 ounces Food Club frozen chopped spinach, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked through to remove shells
- Food Club Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups Food Club shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mustard, cayenne pepper, salt to taste, garlic, shallots, spinach and bell pepper; gently fold in crabmeat.
- Spoon mixture into a large oven-safe crock and top with cheese.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly.
Big Y Life in Balance January 2014
Nutrition Information (Per Serving)
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- Total Carbohydrates: 3g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 2g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Sodium: 188mg