UConn Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
At the moment, the UConn Huskies (29-8) have the top odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at -125 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for UConn and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
At 8:49 PM ET on Saturday, April 1, the Huskies square off against the Miami Hurricanes in the Final Four. In this contest, UConn is favored by 5.5 points. Oddsmakers have set the point total at 149.5.
UConn NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||-125||1st||Bet $125 to win $100|
|Pre-Tournament||+1600||7th||Bet $100 to win $1600|
|Pre-New Year||+1100||2nd||Bet $100 to win $1100|
|Preseason||+8000||28th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
UConn Team Stats
- UConn's +533 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 14.4 points per game) is a result of scoring 78.8 points per game (27th in college basketball) while allowing 64.4 per contest (35th in college basketball).
- UConn is 27-6 when playing as favorites, and has a single win (1-1) in games it has been listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Huskies are 0-1. They also are winless in games decided by six points or fewer (0-1).
- UConn has picked up a pair of wins when favored by three or fewer points this season (2-1), and has won 25 tilts when favored by three or more points (25-5).
UConn Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 9-7 | Q2 Record: 9-0 | Q3 Record: 4-1 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, UConn is 9-7 (.563%) -- tied for the 10th-most wins.
- UConn has the most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (nine).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best UConn Players
- Adama Sanogo leads the Huskies in points and rebounds. He scores 17.1 points per game while tacking on 7.5 rebounds.
- Andre Jackson paces the team with 4.7 assists per game.
- Jordan Hawkins is the top three-point shooter for the Huskies, connecting on 3.0 per contest.
- UConn's steals leader is Tristen Newton, who collects 1.1 per game. Donovan Clingan leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks an outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.