UConn Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Currently, the UConn Huskies (31-5) are listed with the second-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +800 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on UConn with DraftKings Sportsbook.
The Huskies are against the Ohio State Buckeyes in the Sweet 16. Gametime is scheduled for 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 25.
Huskies NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +800 (Bet $100 to win $800)
Think the Huskies have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
UConn Team Stats
- UConn is 3-0 in Big East play and 2-0 in non-conference play.
- UConn has been led by its offense, as it ranks 25th-best in the country by posting 76.3 points per game. It ranks 42nd in college basketball in points allowed (58.4 per contest).
UConn Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 14-4 | Q2 Record: 7-1 | Q3 Record: 9-0 | Q4 Record: 1-0
- UConn has 14 wins over Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the second-most in the nation.
- UConn has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (seven).
- UConn has nine wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 15th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.