Al Horford Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Timberwolves - March 15
Al Horford could make a big impact for the Boston Celtics on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET, against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In this piece we'll dive into Horford's stats and trends, helping you make good picks on prop bets.
Al Horford Prop Bets vs. the Timberwolves
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Al Horford's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Al Horford Insights vs. the Timberwolves
- This season, he's put up 6.7% of the Celtics' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 7.6 per contest.
- He's knocked down 2.2 threes per game, or 11.0% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- Horford's opponents, the Timberwolves, have one of the fastest offensive tempos, ranking sixth, averaging 104.2 possessions per game, while his Celtics average 102.1 per game, which ranks 14th among NBA teams.
- Allowing 115.7 points per contest, the Timberwolves are the 18th-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
- The Timberwolves give up 44.9 rebounds per contest, ranking 25th in the league.
- The Timberwolves give up 25.2 assists per game, 13th-ranked in the league.
- The Timberwolves are the 22nd-ranked team in the NBA at allowing threes, giving up 12.7 made 3-pointers per game.
Al Horford vs. the Timberwolves
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Horford or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.