Derrick White Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Timberwolves - March 15
Derrick White and the Boston Celtics hit the court versus the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
With prop bets in place for White, let's look at some stats and trends to assist you in making good picks.
Derrick White Prop Bets vs. the Timberwolves
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Derrick White's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Derrick White Insights vs. the Timberwolves
- White has taken 9.1 shots per game this season and made 4.2 per game, which account for 10.3% and 10.0%, respectively, of his team's total.
- He's made 1.7 threes per game, or 10.8% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- White's opponents, the Timberwolves, have one of the fastest offensive tempos, ranking sixth, averaging 104.2 possessions per game, while his Celtics average 102.1 per game, which ranks 14th among NBA teams.
- The Timberwolves concede 115.7 points per contest, 18th-ranked in the NBA.
- On the boards, the Timberwolves have allowed 44.9 rebounds per game, which puts them 25th in the league.
- In terms of assists, the Timberwolves have allowed 25.2 per contest, 13th in the league.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Timberwolves have given up 12.7 makes per game, 22nd in the NBA.
Derrick White vs. the Timberwolves
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add White or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.