Jaylen Brown Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Timberwolves - March 15
Jaylen Brown and his Boston Celtics teammates face the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
Below, we break down Brown's stats and trends to help you pick out the best prop bets.
Jaylen Brown Prop Bets vs. the Timberwolves
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jaylen Brown's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Jaylen Brown Insights vs. the Timberwolves
- This season, he's put up 19.0% of the Celtics' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 20.4 per contest.
- This season, he's accounted for 12.7% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 2.4 per game.
- Brown's opponents, the Timberwolves, have one of the fastest offensive tempos, ranking sixth, averaging 104.2 possessions per game, while his Celtics average 102.1 per game, which ranks 14th among NBA teams.
- The Timberwolves are the 18th-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 115.7 points per game.
- On the boards, the Timberwolves have allowed 44.9 rebounds per contest, which puts them 25th in the league.
- Looking at assists, the Timberwolves have conceded 25.2 per game, 13th in the league.
- The Timberwolves are the 22nd-ranked squad in the league at allowing threes, conceding 12.7 made 3-pointers per game.
Jaylen Brown vs. the Timberwolves
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Brown or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.