Celtics vs. Trail Blazers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - March 17
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 4:54 PM EDT
A pair of the league's best scorers square off when Jayson Tatum (sixth, 30.1 PPG) and the Boston Celtics (48-22) visit Damian Lillard (third, 32.3 PPG) and the Portland Trail Blazers (31-38) on Friday, March 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on ROOT Sports NW and NBCS-BOS. The Celtics are 6-point favorites.
Celtics vs. Trail Blazers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW and NBCS-BOS
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Venue: Moda Center
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Celtics with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics vs. Trail Blazers Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 118 - Trail Blazers 112
Spread & Total Prediction for Celtics vs. Trail Blazers
- Pick ATS: Trail Blazers (+ 6)
- Pick OU:
- The Celtics have been more successful against the spread than the Trail Blazers this year, tallying an ATS record of 35-32-3, as opposed to the 32-36-1 mark of the Blazers.
- Boston covers the spread when it is a 6-point favorite or more 43.6% of the time. That's less often than Portland covers as an underdog of 6 or more (46.2%).
- When it comes to exceeding the point total in 2022-23, Portland and its opponents aren't as successful (49.3% of the time) as Boston and its opponents (51.4%).
- The Celtics have a .708 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (46-19) this season, better than the .333 winning percentage for the Trail Blazers as a moneyline underdog (12-24).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Celtics Performance Insights
- Boston is giving up 112.2 points per game this season (seventh-ranked in NBA), but it has really played well offensively, scoring 117.5 points per contest (fourth-best).
- This year, the Celtics rank seventh in the league in assists, averaging 26.2 per game.
- The Celtics own a 37.5% three-point percentage this year (seventh-ranked in NBA), but they've really provided a lift by sinking 15.8 treys per game (second-best).
- Of the shots attempted by Boston in 2022-23, 52.4% of them have been two-pointers (62.2% of the team's made baskets) and 47.6% have been from beyond the arc (37.8%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.