Sacred Heart vs. Stanford Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 11:43 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:41 AM EDT
Friday's contest between the Stanford Cardinal (28-5) and Sacred Heart Pioneers (19-13) squaring off at Maples Pavilion has a projected final score of 82-46 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Stanford, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 7:30 PM ET on March 17.
The Pioneers are coming off of a 57-47 win over Southern in their last game on Wednesday.
Sacred Heart vs. Stanford Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Sacred Heart vs. Stanford Score Prediction
- Prediction: Stanford 82, Sacred Heart 46
Sacred Heart Schedule Analysis
- Against the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights on March 12, the Pioneers secured their best win of the season, a 72-60 road victory.
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, Sacred Heart is 15-9 (.625%) -- tied for the 22nd-most wins, but also tied for the 45th-most defeats.
Sacred Heart 2022-23 Best Wins
- 72-60 on the road over Fairleigh Dickinson (No. 133) on March 12
- 70-67 on the road over Fairleigh Dickinson (No. 133) on February 16
- 71-62 at home over Fairleigh Dickinson (No. 133) on January 21
- 57-47 over Southern (No. 220) on March 15
- 69-58 on the road over Fairfield (No. 253) on December 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Sacred Heart Performance Insights
- The Pioneers put up 62.7 points per game (233rd in college basketball) while giving up 58.3 per outing (39th in college basketball). They have a +142 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 4.4 points per game.
- In conference play, Sacred Heart is averaging more points (66.4 per game) than it is overall (62.7) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23 the Pioneers are scoring 0.7 more points per game at home (64) than away (63.3).
- Sacred Heart gives up 56.7 points per game at home, and 60.8 away.
- The Pioneers are posting 64.1 points per contest in their last 10 games, compared to their season average of 62.7.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.