UConn vs. Saint Mary's (CA) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's game at MVP Arena has the UConn Huskies (26-8) taking on the Saint Mary's Gaels (27-7) at 6:10 PM ET (on March 19). Our computer prediction projects a close 70-68 win for UConn, so expect a tight matchup.
Based on our computer prediction, Saint Mary's (CA) is projected to cover the spread (4.5) versus UConn. The two sides are expected to eclipse the 126.5 over/under.
UConn vs. Saint Mary's (CA) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Albany, New York
- Venue: MVP Arena
- Line: UConn -4.5
- Point Total: 126.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UConn -190, Saint Mary's (CA) +160
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
UConn vs. Saint Mary's (CA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: UConn 70, Saint Mary's (CA) 69
Spread & Total Prediction for UConn vs. Saint Mary's (CA)
- Pick ATS:
Saint Mary's (CA) (+4.5)
- Pick OU:
UConn has put together a 19-9-0 record against the spread this season, while Saint Mary's (CA) is 17-13-0. A total of 18 out of the Huskies' games this season have hit the over, and 15 of the Gaels' games have gone over. The two teams score an average of 149.8 points per game, 23.3 more points than this matchup's total. UConn is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall over its last 10 games, while Saint Mary's (CA) has gone 4-6 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UConn Performance Insights
- The Huskies are outscoring opponents by 13.7 points per game with a +467 scoring differential overall. They put up 78.7 points per game (28th in college basketball) and give up 65.0 per contest (41st in college basketball).
- The 36.1 rebounds per game UConn averages rank 11th in the country, and are 10.0 more than the 26.1 its opponents pull down per outing.
- UConn connects on 9.1 three-pointers per game (29th in college basketball) while shooting 35.9% from deep (88th in college basketball). It is making 4.1 more threes per outing than its opponents, who drain 5.0 per game while shooting 30.4%.
- The Huskies' 101.4 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 14th in college basketball, and the 83.7 points they allow per 100 possessions rank 16th in college basketball.
- UConn forces 12.5 turnovers per game (129th in college basketball) while committing 12.2 (216th in college basketball play).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.