UConn vs. Arkansas Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Thursday's game at T-Mobile Arena has the UConn Huskies (27-8) matching up with the Arkansas Razorbacks (22-13) at 7:15 PM (on March 23). Our computer prediction projects a 73-69 victory for UConn, who is a small favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, UConn projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup versus Arkansas. The total is currently listed at 140.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
UConn vs. Arkansas Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Venue: T-Mobile Arena
- Line: UConn -3.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): UConn -185, Arkansas +155
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
UConn vs. Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: UConn 73, Arkansas 69
Spread & Total Prediction for UConn vs. Arkansas
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
UConn is 20-9-0 against the spread this season compared to Arkansas' 15-18-0 ATS record. The Huskies have an 18-11-0 record going over the point total, while games involving the Razorbacks have a record of 15-18-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The teams combine to score 152.8 points per game, 12.3 more points than this matchup's total. UConn is 9-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its last 10 contests, while Arkansas has gone 5-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
UConn Performance Insights
- The Huskies' +482 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 13.8 points per game) is a result of scoring 78.5 points per game (31st in college basketball) while allowing 64.7 per contest (38th in college basketball).
- UConn is 12th in the nation at 36.0 rebounds per game. That's 10.0 more than the 26.0 its opponents average.
- UConn knocks down 9.1 three-pointers per game (30th in college basketball) at a 36.2% rate (68th in college basketball), compared to the 5.0 per game its opponents make at a 30.3% rate.
- The Huskies rank 12th in college basketball by averaging 101.6 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 16th in college basketball, allowing 83.7 points per 100 possessions.
- UConn forces 12.3 turnovers per game (143rd in college basketball) while committing 12.2 (217th in college basketball action).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.