Creighton vs. Princeton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
Friday's contest between the Creighton Bluejays (23-12) and Princeton Tigers (23-8) squaring off at KFC Yum! Center has a projected final score of 78-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Creighton, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 9:00 PM ET on March 24.
Based on our computer prediction, Creighton is projected to cover the spread (10) against Princeton. The two sides are expected to exceed the 141 total.
Creighton vs. Princeton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: KFC Yum! Center
- Line: Creighton -10
- Point Total: 141
- Moneyline (To Win): Creighton -553, Princeton +413
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Creighton vs. Princeton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Creighton 78, Princeton 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Creighton vs. Princeton
- Pick ATS:
- Pick OU:
Creighton is 18-17-0 against the spread, while Princeton's ATS record this season is 17-12-0. The Bluejays have a 16-18-1 record going over the point total, while games involving the Tigers have a record of 15-13-1 when it comes to hitting the over. The two teams combine to score 152.2 points per game, 11.2 more points than this matchup's total. Creighton is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 contests, while Princeton has gone 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Creighton Performance Insights
- The Bluejays average 76.7 points per game (59th in college basketball) while giving up 68.5 per outing (128th in college basketball). They have a +287 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 8.2 points per game.
- Creighton wins the rebound battle by 3.8 boards on average. It records 34.6 rebounds per game, which ranks 41st in college basketball, while its opponents pull down 30.8 per outing.
- Creighton knocks down 8.8 three-pointers per game (42nd in college basketball) while shooting 35.8% from deep (87th in college basketball). It is making 2.5 more threes per contest than its opponents, who drain 6.3 per game while shooting 33.5%.
- The Bluejays' 99.8 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 33rd in college basketball, and the 89.2 points they allow per 100 possessions rank 114th in college basketball.
- Creighton has committed 10.9 turnovers per game (82nd in college basketball play), 1.5 more than the 9.4 it forces on average (353rd in college basketball).
Princeton Performance Insights
- The Tigers are outscoring opponents by 7.6 points per game, with a +235 scoring differential overall. They put up 75.5 points per game (85th in college basketball) and allow 67.9 per outing (112th in college basketball).
- Princeton pulls down 36 rebounds per game (13th in college basketball) while conceding 30.2 per contest to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 5.8 boards per game.
- Princeton connects on 8.5 three-pointers per game (60th in college basketball), 2.2 more than its opponents.
- Princeton has committed 1.7 more turnovers than its opponents, averaging 11.8 (174th in college basketball) while forcing 10.1 (328th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.