Red Sox vs. Orioles: Odds, spread, over/under - Opening Day
On Thursday, March 30 at 2:10 PM ET, the Boston Red Sox host the Baltimore Orioles in the first game of the regular season. Corey Kluber will get the nod for the Red Sox, while Kyle Gibson will take the hill for the Orioles.
The favored Red Sox have -120 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Orioles, who are listed at +100. An 8.5-run total has been listed for this matchup.
Red Sox vs. Orioles Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Probable Pitchers: Kluber - BOS (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Gibson - BAL (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Red Sox vs. Orioles Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Red Sox Moneyline||Orioles Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||-||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||Red Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Red Sox's matchup against the Orioles but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Red Sox (-120) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Red Sox to beat the Orioles with those odds, and the Red Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.33.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Rafael Devers get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Red Sox vs. Orioles Betting Trends and Insights
- The Red Sox won 48, or 60%, of the 80 games they played as favorites last season.
- The Red Sox had a record of 39-27, a 59.1% win rate, when they were favored by -120 or more by bookmakers last season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Boston has a 54.5% chance to win.
- The Red Sox averaged 1.1 homers per home game last season (86 total at home).
- Boston averaged 3.5 extra-base hits per game while slugging .442 at home.
- The Orioles were underdogs in 132 games last season and came away with the win 64 times (48.5%) in those contests.
- Last season, the Orioles came away with a win 57 times in 119 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- Baltimore hit 92 home runs away from home last season (1.1 per game).
- The Orioles slugged .399 with 3.2 extra-base hits per game in road contests.
Red Sox vs. Orioles Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+160)|
|Christian Arroyo||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+210)|
|Alex Verdugo||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+1000)||0.5 (+240)|
|Rafael Devers||0.5 (-294)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+165)|
|Reese McGuire||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+1250)||0.5 (+250)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Red Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6000||19th||4th|
|Win AL East||+2000||-||4th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.